F.The Jozi Book Fair Readers Project assists with:
- Reading Skills Workshops to overcome barriers to reading amongst readers of all ages;
- Publications for Reading Circles or Book Clubs on how to set up and run reading circles; and develop good reading and writing skills;
- Reading, Spelling Bee and General Knowledge Competitions to promote interest in reading;
- High School Literature Circles that include teachers and students and promote reading and writing at schools;
- The Project works with various constituencies: schools, youth, women, workers and book clubs in communities and the public.